RE: A burning philosophical question finally answered

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 00:44:16 EST

: Sure thing.... without the 4 cylinders on that side it should be easy to
: get at the filter. If you want to drive a moped, more power to ya.

Moped? That's Mopar! ;)

Actually, calling my truck a moped is over-estimating its performance
a little, wouldn't you think? :)

Seriously, I'd love to have a 2nd gen 318 4x4, but the 2.5L is hard to
beat in the "work-on-ability" category. And on my poor college student's
budget, the 2.5L is about all I can afford.

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
alek@earthling.net

1993 Dodge Dakota Sport [2.5L/5spd]