LOUISIANA DML MEET APRIL 14

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 06:01:02 EST

Ok heres the plan. There is a car show at the Sonic Drive In, in Gonzales on
this day. Car show cost nothing to get in, starts at 7 PM and ends when
everyone gets too tired and leaves. sometimes as late as 1 AM. IF ya wanna
race, you go down the road, catch the redlight and race, just don't get
caught. If you are planning on coming, please let me know. All DML'rs who
don't know where the heck gonzales is, we do plan on meeting at the truck
stop right off I-10. It's called, Redman truck stop. THe exit is number 182,
we can meet there around 6:15-6:30. If ya need more info, please let me
know, and i hope to see ya there. By the way, Gonzales is in Ascension
Parish, located about 10-15 miles southeast of Baton Rouge.
C ya.

Daniel

http://www.angelfire.com/la3/finedak