Re: dynomax racemagnums on 4.7

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 04:40:09 EST

IMHO, I have always believed that the flow tests tend to be a little off
with the Flowmasters because the tests are done with water and the odd
baffle design would skew the results. I imagine that air should flow better
in these mufflers. Many people use these mufflers, probably more than any
other brand, they can't be that bad. I also belive that you should go with
the muffler you like the sound of instead of flow rate, as there may only be
a 2-3 horsepower difference anyway.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/