Lifting a 2001

From: Mike C (nhronin1972@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 13:18:20 EST

Anyone know of any lift kits for the 2001? I talked to Tuff Country and the
outlok is grim - not just for them, but for any manufacturer. They said in
2000, the underneath was changed so much(rack and pinion steering, etc. etc)
and the fact that the braking system was weakend to the point where it will
not stop a tire bigger than a 31" would not allow any manufacturer to
produce anything for it. GIMME A BREAK. There has to be someone out there.
Secondly, I do not belive the Dodge would make anything "weaker." I'm gonna
be pissed if this is all true...

Mike C.