Re: VA Meet

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 22:05:45 EST

I thought I had heard something before about the relearning period being
about 100 miles. I'm just wanting to find out if it's a bad thing if most of
the miles are highway miles.Of course, I woulnd't mind driving aroung the
city half the night either!

Chris DeCrease
97 V6 Sport 4x4
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/chrisnlisa00