RE: QuickD(not rude or flame or argument)

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 22:10:58 EST

Chris,

I am probably going to see him on Saturday if he shows up to the local
Durango event. If he does I will ask him.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422