Re: RE: Beware of this Ad

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 10:19:15 EST

I got some that are 80/100 watt, that are real blue when ya look at the
bulb, they seem to have helped me some... I think I can tell a difference...
to me they make the road brighter... I've also had people flash me for havin
my hi-beams on a few times (~5 times since I've had them in a year?)
They wont pass'um fer inspection here tho :) but I just ask for a sticker
:-D

Tim Berry