Re: Re: new Kenwood mp3 radio

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 10:56:47 EST

I still haven't found it on Crutchfield. Seen plenty of them on Ebay and
yahoo shopping (where I get all my stuff, cause Yahoo backs the merchants
up)

I read that it will have a 11 band EQ! that means I wouldn't need my 5 band
anymore. Also read that it will have built in crossovers for low and hi
pass.

As soon as I get a good OT check (or finish my taxes) I am going to get one!
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]