Re: RE: Correct Coil

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 12:28:11 EST

No rewiring involved. + to +, - to -, coil wire plugged in on top. With
either coil you are going to need to change the connecters so you can attach
the + and - to the coil. I mounted my Blaster SS coil to the fender in a
location where the stock coil wire can be used on either the Blaster SS
coil, or the factory coil, which is still in it's stock location.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
cat back, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit.