RE: new Kenwood mp3 radio

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 15:15:08 EST

My thought exactly. Had my head unit & changer stolen a few months ago and
started thinking of buying one of these new MP3 capable heads instead of
another used head unit/changer combo. Only have to worry about finding space
for & securing 1 piece of equipment, and only rip & burn the songs that I
actually *like* off of my CD's. Bonus check went in the bank today, so I'm
goin' shopping :-)

-Rodney