Re: Spark Plugs and Installation for 4.7L

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 23:22:42 EST

Pablo
you want a good plug, try the NGK BKR6EIX stock #6418. I have them in my
4.7 and they run dang....... (< absoluteley no cussing allowed on
this list anymore if you expect a decent response) good. They are better
than platinum, they are Iridium plugs. I put some in my truck and it runs a
helluvalot (no offense to anyone) better than it did with the autolite
platinums. Dont have any mpg #s yet since I drive a company truck to work.
The only downside is that they are expensive. I am seeing if I can get a
good price for the DML, havent heard back from my source yet, but they
retail at 7.00/plug. Hopefully I can get them down to 5.00 or better. We
will see.
ttyl
Boog