Re: Spark Plugs and Installation for 4.7L

From: Signman615@cs.com
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 22:35:06 EST

In a message dated 3/15/01 10:17:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<< There's also anti-seize compound which is applied to the plug threads
 and make it much, much easier to remove them later on. >>

Thanks, I didn't know about that one. I recently replaced the plugs when the
supercharger went in. I'll go ahead and get some of that and do some
preventive maintenance, hopefully before they get to hard to remove. It will
also give me a chance to see how the cooler plugs are holding up.

Paul