Re: Differential oil

From: xjruss@iwon.com
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 10:08:22 EST

I was using Mobil 1 75W-90 synthetic in my diffs but recently switched to
Amsoil 75W-90. Both are good lubes imo, if you need it quick you can get
Mobil 1 and just about any auto parts store or you can order Amsoil from
their website (or possibly locate a local dealer).

Russ
'99 CC SLT 4x4 V8

What is the consensus on favored differential oils, and should I consider
any other engine/drivetrain prep for towing?

--
iWon <http://www.iwon.com/> - Voted the #1 portal on the Web!