Utah

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 11:05:14 EST

I don't live there, but I can tell you this--- Utah needs to legalize
gambling
so it can fix the highways. I drove through there twice on my way to the RT
meet in Detroit last June, and of the entire trip-- Detroit and the State of
Utah
had the worst roads (my back is still sore).

Sam '00 RT W/Hotchkis of course