Re: Spark Plug Problem

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 14:25:21 EST

Thanks Andy and Bernd, I switched back to the copper plugs this morning the
stock autolite replacement. I watched the one boot which I thought I had
messed up and there was not a fireworks show this time. So maybe it was the
other plug. But yes I do need some new wires, I was thinking about the
8.5mm MSD set. And while getting that I might as well get a new coil and
ignition. Thanks for your help again
-Matt Grose
97 RC 4x4 V6 Sport
South Euclid, OH