Re: gibson exhaust ques.

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 20:17:25 EST

reason im asking is because im gonna put a dynomax racemagnum on my dak and
it is a flowthrough design and i was worried that if i put the muff on and
route the pipe in front of rear tire like the gibson supertruck exhaust it
would lose to much backpressure and lose horsepower instead of gaining it.
thanks arnold