Re: Utah

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 05:35:45 EST

I spent about a year and a half in northern Utah, and I didn't want to leave
when I got orders to England. A lot of it had to do with the friends I made,
and plus there is a lot to do there if you just get out and do it. I'd like
to go back, but I'm not sure about moving there! I loved to just get out and
drive around ... then again I do that anywhere! I can tell you just on my
experience there they will never allow gambling in that state! Trust me ...
it's just easier to drive to Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, or Colorado for your
lottery tickets, or gambling than it would be to convince the church to
allow it to be legal!!
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2