RE: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 11:30:42 EST

The EX500 Ninja from 1994+ has 17" wheels. The EX500 before 94 without the
Ninja stickers has 16" rubber. The only thing about the SV650 performance
wise is that if he wants to go fast, which it sounds like he does, a bike
without a fairing will be a lot harder to control up near 110 mph than with
a bike with a fairing. But like I said earlier he shouldn't be riding that
fast as a beginner anyways.

We should move this to the off-topic list as not to piss off the non-bike
riding guys.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422