RE: witnessed a Dak wreck, sort of, last night...sobering

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 13:14:06 EST

Sheesh...I'm trying to picture this guy chomping on a taco, trying to keep
the hot sauce from dripping on himself....slowly drifting off the
road....not even noticing....until the steel pole..BAM! He's lucky he
didn't drift further and end up with the steel pole on the driver's side.
WHEW! Do you suppose he'll eat and drive again?! :-(

What part of the country is this?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD