Re: 2000 Dodge Dakota Wrecked Pictures are here/motorcycle picks

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 16:11:37 EST

This is true. Until I started riding again, & took my
motorcycle riding course, I haven't really noticed
them as much. Now, I see them all the time and give
them a little more road and respect. Until they start
riding like idiots, then I wonder who they are going
to hit first. I know it won't be me. :O)

Later,
Geoffrey~