Re: Anyone in Dallas??

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 11:32:01 EST

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> Hey I'm gonna be in Dallas on the weekend of 3/30-4/1 on business. I'm
> hoping to catch the Harrah's 500 on Sunday before catching a flight back
> North. Anyone from those parts?? Looking to hookup and knock back a few??
> Anything not to say to the locals other than "It's hot here(which you won't
> be hearing from me because I'll be busy thawing out anyways)". I'll be
> staying over at the Marriot Courtyard Addison Midway in Addison.

Oooo oooo - you must stop in at the Hooters at Beltline and Quorum (I think
thats right) and check out one of the bartenders that works there. She looks
like a Britney Spiers on "steroids" if ya know what I mean!! I go there
periodically to renew my Sun certifications. Have fun!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"