Overhead Console

From: powell (scmods@ufl.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 13:25:43 EST

Does anyone know anything about overhead consoles for dakota? I looked at
the old posts online and generally people didn't seem too pleased with the
way the visors reattached, are there anyother brands than 'shelf-it'. I'd
like one that I can use to hold a hunting rifle and mount a CB underneath.
Are they sturdy enough to safely hold a rifle over my head? Also I looked
at the J C Whitney online last night and they didn't have any listyed to
fit dodges...are there some other sources. And I didn't see anything on
e-bay about them.....I'm guessing they were trendy a couple years ago and
have fallen into disuse, anyinput anyone has would be appreciated.

1990 manual 4X4 3.9 73k