RE: Re: Starting trouble.. well sort of

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 16:55:45 EST

Thanks for the encouraging information. (I just got this since I was away
this weekend). I'm glad I dont have to change the oil again right away...
the synthetic is expensive!

BTW... as for the starting trouble, before I left I had a half tank of the
old gas in there and then I filled the rest up with some new gas. When I
started it again, like I mentioned before it still had some trouble, but I
guess it wasn't mixed well at the time. I just got home and started it and
it starts right up!

Thanks for the help!
Jared
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 3.9L, Auto, K&N, Mobil 1.
Massachusetts