VMP results

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 20:55:08 EST

Here are my runs from VMP Saturday at the DML East Coast Meet. I
didn't set a new personal best, but everyone else said they were
running three or four tenths slower than their best, so I feel good
about my first runs with the new hood. I know last year when my best
was 14.769 I was running 15.1's at VMP. They had scales there too,
and without me in it my truck weighs 4250 lbs, which means about 4450
lbs race weight.

R/T .703 .643 .601
60' 2.070 2.098 2.062
330' 5.991 6.012 5.975
1/8 9.264 9.282 9.243
MPH 74.42 74.40 74.34
1000 12.123 12.145 12.105
1/4 14.534 14.563 14.520
MPH 93.50 93.15 93.43

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html