Re: Project ATI Supercharged R/T - Injured!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 09:36:41 EST

Bernd, you hit his truck? What did you run it into? I guess the good
thing is that at least you're trying new trends, the left signal lamp
assembly looks like you tried to 'Clear it out'. Sorry. just my sick
sense of humor. How much damage after the estimate?
-Chuong

Ok..for those who have been in accidents with their Dak's, do the bottom
pictures on the webpage look like a 25mph accident? (The driver claimed it
to be at 25mph...but the radiator was pushed up on the waterpump.)

- Bernd