Re: Project ATI Supercharged R/T - Injured!

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 10:36:32 EST

    I'm sorry to see that happen to your friend's R/T, but at least it
wasn't the driver's fault. He wasn't hurt was he? I was wondering if the
airbags deployed considering the apparent diagonal impact? Was he doing 25?
>From the wrecks I've seen through the department, I would say that he was
going more like 35 mph. Be sure to keep us informed of everything ;-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport