Re: Herculiner question-Skate Board Tape

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 11:58:17 EST

There may be a simble solution - Skate Board Tape,
check it out - it may suite your needs and is very
durable and simple to apply. for about $5
--- sedwards@SUNGARDRS.COM wrote:

> I am thinking of using Herculiner on my door sills
> vs. door sill
> protectors. Everyone seems to scrap their feet on
> the door sills and I
> want to protect it as much as possible. Has anyone
> attempted or done this?
> Thanks.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia