More for my V6

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 13:20:45 EST

I'm looking into my next modification for my V6. So far, I have installed a
Gibson exhaust and the billet 48mm TB(thanks Jon, I owe you a few more cold
ones when I come to Raleigh this summer). I have a jet chip and a 180
thermostat. I have an intake on the way. I plan on getting the autolite
plugs and brass cap and rotor with new plug wires. My next oil change will
be Mobil1. What would you guys suggest I do next?? I have full approval from
the better half. She realized what a slug it is on the way to VMP. I was
thinking headers and MSD. Thanks.

PS. Quote from my lady at VMP, while looking at all the brute power of the
modified cars, "If I had a D*@!, it would be hard." She had a great time.
Thanks to all that were there. I wonder how hungover Tom T was on his 10
hour drive home....