I'm Back from Florida!!

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 13:43:51 EST

Hello everyone! Im glad to be back on board! I had quite the trip.
Started out great. Got a chance to meet Chris, and Jodi, have a few beers
and play some pool. Thanks for a great time!

That night at the hotel my DAK was broken into...they broke the lock on my
tonnoue cover. They didnt get away with anything as i heard some scuffle
outside the door and ran out. All I saw a guy dressed in black run around
the corner. Oh well. The cover is kinda messed up though.

The train ride down was definatly the way to go. I highly recommend it to
anyone.

Spent a month in West Palm Beach, took the truck to Moroso Drag Way for a
test and tune night. Was very happy condisering I had
1) a full tank of gas
2) 300 lbs of working gear in the best
3) 40 lbs of tire pressure

with me being a 4x4 and all.. a 16.2 was my best. I was pleased with it.

Met a few DAK owners, non of who are on the DML...they might be soon though.
  I have a bunch of photos that will get up soon.

Took the train back to DC, drove to Pittsburgh where someone got ahold of my
credit card number and drained my account. I made it home from Pittsbugh to
Hartford CT paying for gas with pennies, nickles and dimes (had to save th
quarters for tolls!) Ever have to pay the gas attendent 18.00 in Change??!!
   LOL Oh, well, at least i can laugh about it now.

Ok, ill stop talking now. Im glad to be back home with the DML.

Later,