RE: RE: RE: DML is slow today

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 14:03:07 EST

I got this from you at 1:07 EST so it was pretty quick. You have to
remember that you're at the mercy of the sending e-mail server, the
receiving one at the DML, the DML processor, the resend by the DML out of
their server, routing through back to your server and then on to you. There
are a lot of things that can slow it down along the way. Not only that but
every few months these ISP's and mail domains have to upgrade their
equipment to keep up with the volume of mail and speed of service so that
can put you down or delay you for a day or two.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD