Re: Project ATI Supercharged R/T - Injured!

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 17:26:25 EST

So what's with the black flares on the R/T? Is it a 5.9 transplant truck or
did he yank and repaint the flares? Looks pretty slick methinks.

Crit

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:36:32 -0500
From: "Chuck Robbins" <intense99dak@home.com>
Subject: DML: Re: Project ATI Supercharged R/T - Injured!

    I'm sorry to see that happen to your friend's R/T, but at least it
wasn't the driver's fault. He wasn't hurt was he? I was wondering if the
airbags deployed considering the apparent diagonal impact? Was he doing 25?
>From the wrecks I've seen through the department, I would say that he was
going more like 35 mph. Be sure to keep us informed of everything ;-)

- --
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com

> http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Steve.htm
>
> Ok..for those who have been in accidents with their Dak's, do the bottom
> pictures on the webpage look like a 25mph accident? (The driver claimed
it
> to be at 25mph...but the radiator was pushed up on the waterpump.)
>
> - Bernd

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/