Re: RE: Mud Guards

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 22:35:46 EST

I have the flares and molded mud guards on my qc and they look great. The mud
guards seems a little long but it is really just an optical illusion. I wish
that mopar would come out with the molded mud guards for the flares to go on
the rear. My truck looks kinda weird. The instruction for my front guards said
they would fit the rear of the dakotas as well but you have to trim the flare.
I may buy another set just to see how it could be done.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+