Re: Fiberglass Tonneau Covers

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 00:02:03 EST

my stockland did, until I made some bracket to solve the problem. I have
alot of pics on my site of the brackets.. if they don't work, let me know, I
can send them to ya..

guess it really doesn't matter, seeing as how they put new brackets on them
now =]

btw, I think it is the best looking low profile fiberglass top you can get..
IMHO
           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]