My New Dakota Website

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 06:09:08 EST

Well i finally was able to have enough time to make a seperate page
deidicated to just my dak. i have a mod page, and a few links of DML member
trucks. Don't be offended if your site isn't on the list, i just started it
and put the ones i remembered off hand. i'll eventually have a seperate Dak
link page, as well as a how-to section. hopefully i can get some updated
pics as well. the only 2 pics i have on the page is basiccly how i got the
truck. anyway, stop by and check it out. oh and i don't have a guestbook on
that page but if you click on My Other Website you can sign that one. oh and
the url for my dak page is http://www.angelfire.com/la3/finedak
my Mopar Page is http://www.angelfire.com/me/Lawnmower.
C ya'll later

Daniel