Beat up on a C4

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 02:15:43 EST

Cruising down the interstate today on my way to work and low and behold
coming up in the left lane behind me is a C-4 going pretty fast so I prepare
to bounce over and plant it in his "ace" and have a dance. He sees me in his
mirror so he bounces up through traffic pretty hard trying to leave me, but
I'm not that easy to shake. I bounce around him to show I'm ready and get him
to pull up through a few more cars where it's clear, I get in the right lane
and wait for him. I slow down to 60 and he joins then we wait to let traffic
get alittle ahead of us. I goose it when I'm ready and as soon as I lift he
nails it. I give him time to get a little roll then unleash the beast. I knew
I could take him on bottom but thought for sure he would eat me alive on top
but I was very wrong. He never even stayed close. I pulled hard and got back
in front, then thanx to traffic we get held back and he gets in front again.
An opening appears in the right lane and he nails it and bounces over, I!
 give him some time to pull out
of the way and once he is about 3 cars and I drop the hammer. I blow by him
again and keep pulling, we reach about 115 and then traffic puts a stop to it
again. Afterward he pulls up to wave and give me a big thumbs up. Anyway,
just wanted to share the big KO with everyone. Take care guys. Oh yeah, for
those of you who don't know what a C-4 is, it's a 91-97 model Corvette, this
one was a 93 up.

Zeus
God of Lightnings and now Vettes