RE: What A Jerk! - LONG & STUPID

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 08:41:13 EST

Oh god...what a moron!

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: What A Jerk! - LONG & STUPID

*NO OFFENCE TO V6 OWNERS - Saw a Yellow 99 Regular Cab Dak. It had black
decals, the same as the purple decals on The Supercharged Killer Bee.
Parked my truck and got out to see this cool ride. It was a Sport with
all the factory decals left on it too. OK! - a little busy, but OK. The
owner walks up and says "sharp truck I got EH? - and it"s fast too. It"s
all stock and runs 14.7s. Chews up Mustangs and R/Ts and spits them out.
- YEH, COOL - then I saw the V6 emblems. OK, HERE WE GO. 14.7s with a
stock V6? - Well it"s got a few mods - Large Air & Large Fuel. - HMM,
OK! - Had it dynoed, 540 ibs of torque at the rear wheels. This is A
ONE OF A KIND TRUCK. All the Dealers want to trade me a new R/T just to
get their hands on it. - YEH, OK! = If I trade, I'm going to take the
stock 340 out of my 69 Dart and put it in the R/T. The Dart runs 9.80s.
The R?T is a lot lighter - It will run 8s. - HEY PAL - Thats my 94
Regular Cab V8 over there - MP Computer, K@n Filter, True 2 1/4 Duels. -
"YEH, I can beat it without even turning on my Supercharger" - he says!
They lock up every day people with true criminals for an overdue parking
ticket and let jerks like this drive Dakotas! SAD! DW --- HEY - BOB
TOM - THE JERK SAY"S HE WILL BE AT OPENING DAY, CAYUGA! IT"S GOING TO BE
A FUN DAY. DON"T MISS IT!