Re: Re: Re: Turbo Charging a 3.9 V-6

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 08:51:02 EST

In a message dated 3/20/01 8:44:30 AM Eastern Standard Time, ccs138@psu.edu
writes:

> what if I don't live in FL, they deliver? I wouldn't mind having that
> email, pass it along.
>
> -Chris

Good luck getting in touch with them, i remember a few people attempting to
look into it, and never getting their phone calls returned.
     I would suggest getting your parts on ebay. Get 2 garrett T3 turbos from
any application, just make sure the compressor and turbines have the same A/R
ratio otherwise one turbo will spool differently than the other one. You can
get slightly used turbos real cheap there. Intercoolers aren't necessary
unless you're going to go over 6lbs of boost. With a TT setup at 6lbs you're
probably going to be pushing over 250HP. All you need is the headers made to
go into the turbo, and this is where you may have to pay someone to do it for
you. Once those are made, any reputable muffler shop can do the rest of the
plumbing.

Good luck-

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"