just wanted to say..

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 09:04:00 EST

Thank You!! Bruce Bridges and F&B for a WONDERFUL piece of artwork on the V6
billet TBs.

I just got back from running out to the bank and I must say.... WOW, this
thing is just unbelievable, I'm beginning to wonder if it is even still our
truck geeeezzzzz it runs so different now. If ya'll hear about a "fast
drivers award" given to a lady in a Dak in Kentucky it's probably me. :-)

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9 3.55 Leer cap, "Shaker" hood, F&B billet TB