Re: Re: RE: Stage 3 Power Alert for California

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 09:27:31 EST

Well Well Well It looks like you burned up all those protons The list sent you. I sent all the protons I had I know that steve sent you a bunch and now you have used them all up before summer. I will loan you a couple trillion more @ 19 A.P.R. If you would like. I am willing to help the power problem.

Ya that cut on Mississippi is great, I like Mississppi, But it is a little backwards that is fine with me. BTW I do not think it is the Nuclear power that is causing the Mutation It is all the people moving in from the north.

HA HA HA
Matt