RE: Re: Stage 3 Power Alert for California

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 10:41:43 EST

The US is not out of power and great example is California output is
65million mw and the average use is 45-47million mw. What is the difference
here? HINT: "what they can get away with here will happen else where."

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA