RE: RE: *NOT* the way to start a day!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 11:20:18 EST

Sorry, not for long. I will be ending it this Friday (at work) and it will
bring tears to my eyes. At home I still get the DIGEST MODE only versus the
complete list. I will be consentrating on two different areas, 1) watching
the moment of two people, that would fill the area of a Anti-Christ and 2)
the Suzuki Swift SSGT site to make the vehicle a 12 second 1/4 mile screamer
(mini compact).

I just glad no one was hurt during the bumping.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA