Pesky "check engine" light.

From: Leonard Price (lprice@consultronics.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 14:33:43 EST

I have a 98Dak CC SLT 5.2L and I have noticed that every time I go through
the Car-wash then shut the truck off to do final cleaning and restart the
truck the "check Engine" light comes on. I thought at first it was just a
coincidence but it has happens each time I go through the car-wash. I
know I could skip the car-wash but I do like to have the Dak looooking
gooood. I suspect a sensor but was wondering if there was someone out
there that could maybe confirm it or at least give another
suggestion. Thanks for all your help.

Leonard A. Price
lprice@consultronics.com
ICQ # 144893