RE: why????

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 15:23:06 EST

My guess would be the market. Most lifted vehicles are either full-size
pickups and their SUV cousins, or smaller trail-friendly vehicles like
Jeeps, early Broncos, old Land Cruisers, and Scouts. Other than at shows, I
very rarely see any lifted 'mini-trucks' (Dakotas, Rangers, Bronco II's,
Explorers) and most of the ones I see are either Toyotas or the same one or
two S-trucks or Rangers that I always see...very sharp contrast to the
full-size rigs. So I'd have to guess that manufacturers don't sell very many
of these kits, so the price is higher for them...there's almost always a
discount when volume is concerned.

-Rodney