Re: Locker question!!!! plz answer

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 15:37:44 EST

In a message dated 3/20/2001 1:34:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mattderen@hotmail.com writes:

> I have even
> heared that it it better than 4WD in off road conditions

I wouldnt go that far, in situation with little to no traction, a posi would
allow both you rear tires to spin, a 4x with open diffs would have a front
and a rear spinnin, I don't really think it'd be all that much better... I
persoanlyl run a True Trak,a dn love it, after getting on it for a long time
(like a FAST highway drive) it clunks on the first turn till it loostens
back up, but other than that it's great, ahven't really had any problem in
rain/snow. I have actually foudn it to be quite helpful in snow, atleast
once you get stuck, ebcuase you got tow wheels fightin the battle, instead of
jsut one...

Greg