Fan Clutch proablems...anyone else?

From: K. Spence (kspence@intermind.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 16:03:31 EST

I have put on two new fan clutches and I cant seem to get the thing to
loosen up until the motor revs to 3500 for at least 10-15
seconds...anyone else out there have that problem. Its noisy, and
annoying as hell, not to mention that it is sucking power from the car.
I tried an electrical fan, but it cant keep up with desert heat and air
conditioning in a V8. So, are the fan clutches adjustable in some
way...maybe bending the thermo-sensor or ???

Thanks for any info
Kevin

93 318 CC 4x2