Parts Q's for Canadian DML'ers or anybody (LONG,sorry)

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 20:07:10 EST

The city I live in doesn't have Auto Zone, Pep Boys etc., we have Lordco,
Napa, and Canadian Tire. I asked the first 2 about Robert Shaw thermostats
and they said "didn't he star in Jaws". Duh. I can't find all the
recommended parts here that are talked about on the DML. Anyway got my new
Canadian Tire catalog and was wondering if any of you have any experience
with (as its time) Neihoff (5 year warranty) or Borg Warner select (Lifetime
warranty), spark plug wires? Also they carry a "Wells Professional gold
series" cap and rotor that has solid brass and rotor blades. Would this be
Okay or should I stick with the Napa Echlin?
Oh yeah, they also have the new NGK Iridium spark plugs, but at $10.00 each
Canadian I think I will stick with the Autolite coppers. Also which is
recommended for our chassis's, Moly grease or Synthetic grease.
Sorry for all the questions, but if you don't ask you don't learn.

Thanks again guys for any opinions and or advice,
Jay