Re: RE: finally got something fast (bike) hehe

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 03:17:45 EST

I would tend to agree. The riding course will
definitely help out. I took it before I got my
license, nad I have riden before, and it opened my
eyes and actually made me think harder on certain
things. As for shifting, the best thing to do till you
get a better feel for the bike, count the gears in
your head whenever you shift. I have done that till
you get a feel for it(second nature). I also agree
with the full riding gear. If you can't afford it all,
then go up to a dealership or an aftermarket place and
find one that possibly matches your color scheme(I
have always been one for matching accessories) and
usually they do have some sort of "armor" in the
jacket. Granted it is more expensive, but how much is
your life worth to ya?! Not only are gloves good for
wrecking, but help your grip as well, of course. Man,
all this talk makes me want to get my bike up and
going soon, but witht he Texas weather, you never know
what it'll do next. :O)

Congrats on the purchase and be careful. ALWAYS look
out for the other idiots!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274