Tony D is alive..and I am back..Specs on throttle body mount bolts

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 06:39:46 EST

I dont know if anyone responded to them already.........I just recently got
back on the DML.

I have a few hundred extra TB bolts......from all the installs I have done at
my house.
Did you want the stock bolts or something like the stainless button head
bolts I sent out with my kits.

email me privately and we can talk.

Even though everyone things I am a bad person now.........I am still here to
help someone out.

I have heard a few of the wonderful things people have been saying about me
out there on the net.........I tried to get back on here to voice my
oppinion, but it took a few times to get back in here.

I dont want to go off on a rant............all I want to say is,

Thank you sooo much to all the guys that sent me emails of encouragement. In
the past 3 years I have put parts on over 3000 trucks worldwide. I was the
original homegrown aftermarket supplier. I have always wanted to deliver the
highest quality parts at the lowest price. I am soo sorry that I had to go
back to work, and that all this came to crest at one time........but I think
my track record should stand on its own. 3000 people that I would do
anything for.......that I truely hope I can consider friends.............and
a hand full of people that dont know me, dont know how or why I make these
parts...and felt they had to make threats and assumptions.

I dont know how I need to go about it............
BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THAT PAGE OF THE ARCHIVES REMOVED THAT HAS MY PHONE
#s. I posted those #s back in the day because I was trying to help someone
out. Well now everyone in the world has my #. Do you guys realize Quick D
is just me. I am sitting here at 3:15am in bed, wishing I was asleep. My
day off today will be spent packing intakes and doing core returns evelopes.
I know there are more than a few of you that have called and forgotten about
the time difference..........DID I GO OFF......nope, I was droggy for a bit,
and then we probably talked about trucks for an hour or so.
I have struggled more than you will ever know to deliver the lowest price
highest quality parts out there. If you absolutely have to have it, and have
it right away..........I am probably not the person to talk to. Try Magnum
Performance.........I am sure he will yell at you, and take your
$1000...........and send you out something you will look at and try to figure
out why it was sooo expensive.
But if you want the best bang for the buck, and the highest
quality..........well then you have to remember I am just one of the guys in
the club. I work, I have a family, I have a rabbit, I have friends that
never get to leave messages because my machine is always full, and I have
issues in my life that I struggle to resolve just like the rest of you. I am
just one, and you are many.......but all this crap about fraud and threats
about lawsuits needs to stop. Its getting old.
I am sorry about the delays...........but all you have to do is ask anyone
out there about me and you will find out that I am not the type of person to
screw someone over. I am the opposite.....i will go out of my way to help
someone.......even when it hurts me in the longrun.

I never expected people to wait as long as some had to wait.......but its
almost all over. I currently have about 6 Tbs back ordered and they will be
out within a week.
but in the past few weeks, I have also been accused of many
things......called names, threatened......and many other things. It really
sucks and hurts.

I can think of a few times when people were all over me about their missing
parts..........And I didnt even have orders from them. After we cleared it
all out........we found out paypal had their orders either because they
mistyped my name by a letter or so.

Have you ever seen me post peoples names that send me back nasty junkyard Tbs
instead of their tbs off their truck. There have been so many people that
have tried to scam me.......but I dont talk a bunch of smack about them in
public. I also would never repost a private email they had sent me. I have
had people move after recieving their new Tb.......I have had deposit checks
that have been post dated...........had stop payments done on deposit checks,
which is fraud........you name it, and I have had to deal with
it..........usually by taking the loss. But I have never aired their laundry
to the public........they know who they are......and they have to deal with
it..........what comes around goes around. Maybe they will be the ones
getting T boned in an intersection and have their world go to shit.

Anyway......I just wanted to say Thanks to all the guys that have stuck by
me...........you know there isnt anything I wouldnt do for you guys.........

take care and stay safe,
Tony

And to the ones that aren't my friends.......If you see a Monster Durango
flying up behind you.....MOVE. You should have had my parts on your little
trucks.

Jesse . if your out there, email me......your stuff has been waiting to go
out. Dont know if I should send it to your school address or home. I have
both, but not sure where you are at right now.