RE: newbie with ?????

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 08:00:10 EST

Hey Tim!

Welcome to the list! Sounds like a nice truck you are lookin' at. Is there
any reason you are interested in the 5.9L over the 4.7L? They both have
their benefits, I was just curious. Let us know when you get it!!

P.S. Penguins, Flyers, or Other?

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!