Found a bumper.....thanks to all!

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 06:23:18 EST

Just wanted to thank everyone for the numerous off-line e-mails I got
from people trying to help me find a bumper.
Thanks to the help of all of you, I was able to locate a guy here in
Atlanta that is going to deliver a used bumper to me this afternoon for
only $65. Of course, it does need to be primed and painted, but still a
very good deal. I figure my screw-up yesterday will only end up costing
me less than $150 total, even after paint.

Jack 3